This forum is for IDEAS ONLY. For any product issues please contact itvhubhelp@itv.com

Chromecast Support

I love the itv hub but it doesn't allow Chromecast support please add it as we cannot watch our itv shows on the big screen

3,266 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  The ITV HubAdminThe ITV Hub (Admin, Itv) responded  · 

Hi there,

We wanted to let you know that Chromecast is now supported in the ITV Hub Apple & Android apps, desktop Chrome Browsers will follow early next year.

We hope that you enjoy, please do let us know if you have any feedback.

Kind regards
    ITV Hub Team

523 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Still can't cast live itv. Casting is the only way I can watch T.v. and I'm missing GMB in the morning

• Anonymous commented  · 

I've just updated to latest version today and still can't cast live TV. Old programmes cast fine but not Live tv unless anyone knows better?

• ElmaElma commented  · 

Hello ITV Hub team,
        Good news that it now works through chrome cast but we lose the subtitles. Important for my deaf daughter to be able to enjoy Victoria

• Mark OrfordMark Orford commented  · 

Like others have commented ITV Hub is the only one which won't cast even though it says it is ready to , nothing appears while other apps work fine.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Im unable to use chromecast? I have in the past but now???? No casting option? Why?

• Anonymous commented  · 

used the chromecast function on itv hub for the first time but don't seem to be able to control the volume which annoyingly defaults to maximum.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Not possible to cast on Android. When will they fix?

As with everyone else, all other apps okay just ITV Hub that constantly gives the "Oops" message.

Makes the BBC programmers look good!

• Brian jonesBrian jones commented  · 

why am I still unable to chromecast itv hub?,BBC app works fine,even so itv says it is supportive with to chromecast?

• BobBob commented  · 

Not working here. Netflix on the same system is fine.

• Anonymous commented  · 

does anyone with a chrome book have itv hub working?

• Anonymous commented  · 

same problem. Never used to have a problem until the last few months. Very disappointing. I just want to press play and watch programmes that I have missed as I dont have catch up tv.

"oops something went wrong" that's no good. I can't be claering cache and I'm sure it still won't work. Wasted hours trying all sorts.

• Anonymous commented  · 

ITV advertises that it will cast shows but when attempted it says "oops something went wrong" Can this be resolved as it's misleading. It's bad enough not being able to watch ITV shows on xbox

• roy woodhouseroy woodhouse commented  · 

please help me receive itv hub

bbc iplayer is fine date17.06.2017

• Anonymous commented  · 

ITV hub keeps telling me it's available for chromecast but when you try it says it's not yet available, all other apps work fine.

• BenBen commented  · 

Nope, chromecast support is totally non-existent here too. Tried various android phones. Tried on 2 different chromecasts. They work fine with all other apps.

• SERSER commented  · 

I have the same problem as Jer. Start to cast then just says "Oops something went wrong".
        Check my other apps and they all seem to work fine then go back to the ITV Hub and the same error occurs. You do the maths.

• JerJer commented  · 

Nope ITV HUB doesn't work with my Chromecast. just says "Oops somthing went wrong..." every time. All my other Chromecast enabled apps work just fine (from any device).

Any updates on this issue??

← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27

Feedback and Knowledge Base