This forum is for IDEAS ONLY. For any product issues please contact itvhubhelp@itv.com

ITV Hub support for Playstation 4

Allow users of PS4 to be able to watch great itv programming

2,989 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    callum sharman shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

151 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

How are you the only channel who has not released a playstation app?
        Even Channel 5 released an app back in 2013!

Your falling behind massively

• Rik Boland commented  · 

Please can I watch ITV on PS4 please i sure the advertiser would love it

• Anonymous commented  · 

Pls add ps4 u can get app on every other device why not ps4 doesnt make sense

• Anonymous commented  · 

Pls add app to PS4, every other decent TV player app is available.

• Dave commented  · 

who remembers the good old days when you could travel to New York on Concorde in 5 hours and you could also watch itv player on a Sony PlayStation

• Chris commented  · 

ITV seems to be a bit behind with the times. I only stream tv via my PS4 console. Haven't watched ITV in about 3 years since doing this.

• Abikanile Sekayi commented  · 

ITV hub is a TOTAL joke. Its been total rubbish for years now with no sign of improvement. Half your current schedule is unavailable to view. The other half that is available is nigh on unwatchable due to buffering, glitching, rubbish design, ****** code etc. As a result, I barely ever watch any ITV programming anymore and I know I am not alone so why advertisers continue to spend money with you is beyond me... I dont miss and I dont want your rubbish hub on PS4 thank you. Or anywhere else for that matter. Not til you at least FIX IT PROPER.

• Iain Smith commented  · 

PS4 has been out for 4 years and still no app?? Personally I think you've just forgotten about your viewers....

• Meh commented  · 

Tried to find your app on PS4, seems you don't have one. Disappointing. Lots of people have on demand services on PS4 & XB1 now and prefer to watch on those consoles. I think you're missing the boat here.

• hurry up commented  · 

cheep ******* hurry up and make and app for ps4

• Boo Gatti commented  · 

Is this a joke?
        This has been “in the works” for almost 2 years?!
        You’re quite literally the only channel not available for viewing on there

• Anonymous commented  · 

Just tried to watch Gordon Ramsay on my PlayStation as I don't have real time tv or can afford to pay for a network to provide me with catch up services.. only to find you don't supply access through a gaming console????
        What the heck?
        Loosing a customer tonight itv....

• Andrew Ellis commented  · 

Such a shame that they don’t bother with the leading console on the market. If I were wanting to maximise digital marketing I would be putting my digital and tech savvy customers at the top of my priority list. It’s so basic. Plebs.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Used to be on PS3 why not 4
        I'd watch it all the time

• Anonymous commented  · 

Id watch the series "Liar" if I could, for example. You get more revenue, we get more choice. Get it sorted soon ITV please.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Defo about time ps4 get itv Hub

• Paul White commented  · 

I can see your competitors programmes on my PS4, but not yours. Please provide an app for the hub, or continue to lose business.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base