This forum is for IDEAS ONLY. For any product issues please contact itvhubhelp@itv.com

ITV Hub support for Playstation 4

Allow users of PS4 to be able to watch great itv programming

3,587 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    callum sharman shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

172 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Ps4 does not support flash player which is what itv use. That's the problem and itv clearly are not bothere about sorting that

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm surprised there's no PS4 app yet seeing as PS4 is the most popular console, and the lower selling Xbox One already has ITV Hub. ITV are behind the times here.

• Markf commented  · 

Could someone tell me if ITV plan on releasing itv hub for the PS4 in the near future.

• Dave Bradley commented  · 

Please, can you let us know when ITV Hub will be available for PlayStation 4, like other similar services? It's currently available on the Xbox, which is the only game controller it will display through; Xbox is not the only game controller in the world though! Given that ITV Hub won't mirror from my iPad either, the options for viewing it on a TV at home are currently limited.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Need to get itv app added on to the PlayStation 4

• John commented  · 

FFS really no PS4 support...

• Nick B commented  · 

So, I recently lost ITV Player on my Panasonic Smart TV that is just two years old. So I thought, I know, I bet I can ********* my PS4! Oh no, I can't ********* that either!!!! Blimey ITV what on earth are you doing? Your reputation is sadly being eroded by what appears to be a lack of consideration for hundreds of thousands of UK residents. Please sort this ASAP.

• Tom Weller commented  · 

I've noticed they don't have it on Sony smart tv either seems Sony need to pull their finger out

• Richard Polimus commented  · 

ITV Hun should be available on PS4, I see it’s available on Xbox one but not ps4, why ?

• Sumeyye Marshall commented  · 

Definitely need to sort this, it hub is needed on ps4!!

• Steven commented  · 

With all the sad adds that 90per cent of the UK can not get . To poor and do not show on ps4 . Itv greed . From 52 years of **** all

• Anonymous commented  · 

A joke. One of the biggest platforms and no app. Need to get it sorted

• Anonymous commented  · 

Can’t believe there is still no app for PlayStation!!! Need to get on PS4!!! I can watch all my tv through the PS4 except itv!!!! ITV are a joke!!

• miniverne commented  · 

2018 and still no app? sigh

• ArtstarPlayz commented  · 

It was available on the ps3 as I was a ps3 user I know, they just won't support PlayStation anymore, they'd be earning way more as the ps4 is the UKs favourite console, why the heck would they stop supporting ps?!

• ITV IS RUN BY ADOLF HITLAR commented  · 

ITV are Shyte go feck yer mother you r re runs bring to console and remove ads BBC & 5's iPlayer don't have ads and All4 only shows sponsor and one ad. Make ps4 app or delete ITV2. Either option is acceptable.

• Neal commented  · 

For what reason would a big company worry about little things like a ps4 app, they get millions for re-runs and we get bored of it, they don't need to do anything for ps4, plus let's not forget ITV hub is only FREE when its add supported, you have to pay for the privilege of being add free, so I say again....Why would ITV give a S**t about anything but revenue, they won't support ps4.

• Sy commented  · 

Shocked that ITV STILL haven't developed and App for the PS4. If BBC, Channel 4 and Channel 5 can do it why can't you!? SURELY IT CANT BE THAT DIFFICULT IF EVERYONE ELSE CAN DO IT. This needs to be done ASAP, you've been making excuses for years now.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base