This forum is for IDEAS ONLY. For any product issues please contact itvhubhelp@itv.com

ITV Hub For TV App Store

I was hoping that ITV Hub would be on the New  TV App Store (TVos) to watch in HD on the big screen instead of having to use AirPlay from my iPhone. Would you add this?

2,684 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    John BellJohn Bell shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

401 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Haven't watched ITV for years because of this, more viewers for BBC, not sure what they are gaining from this, be good to have some answers

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am very happy to see itv at the apple event. Hope it comes sooner than by the end of the year.

• Pietro Di MeglioPietro Di Meglio commented  · 

Very happy to see the ITV hub at the keynote, noticed My5 as well. Just waiting on Channel 4 now!

• PaulPaul commented  · 

Looks like the app is coming this year and will work with the TV app, but when...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Could we either please get an app or at least an explanation as to why there isn't one? With the main 'TV' app coming to Apple TV in the UK shortly, surely now more than ever is a good time for launch?

• Chris RaynerChris Rayner commented  · 

I too saw the ITV logo on the Apple TV4 Keynote!

• BrendonBrendon commented  · 

So. Am i seeing thing or is ITV coming to the apple tv app available later this year anounced in the apple keynote tonight.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Port your app to Apple TV and I will watch stuff on ITV.

As it stands, I haven't watched anything on your channel for months. Netflix and NowTV are eating your lunch, and this is part of the reason why.

• Paul SeagerPaul Seager commented  · 

How many thousand votes do you need ITV?

• Nick MarchiniNick Marchini commented  · 

Developing this app is not a huge stretch for a good dev team.

• Chris RaynerChris Rayner commented  · 

@qsdfghuikl Download the free TVPlayer app from the Apple TV 4 app store... gives you live ITV for your x-factor!

• qsdfghuiklqsdfghuikl commented  · 

I only have an apple tv attached to my tv, I used to watch x factor etc via airplay. Now i cannot watch itv anymore. lost 2 viewers

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is just absolutely ridiculous.

I use my Apple TV most of the time and find myself using Netflix and BBC iPlayer every day. ITV, get with the programme, Apple TV is a thing, it’s real and it’s worth paying attention to.

If you had an Apple TV app I would watch a **** of a lot more of your content - and I’m talking about content I don’t currently watch in any other way by the way. You’re losing viewers and brand credibility by not supporting this ecosystem.

• Anonymous commented  · 

why oh why is there no apple tv ITV hub?

• RMW042RMW042 commented  · 

I also would like a TvOS app.

I attempted to watch Victoria on my apple TV. No app.
        I tried to Airplay from my phone and my tablet. No Airplay Support.
        I tried to Airplay from my Mac. Content protection/plugin weirdness.
        I tried to cast from chrome. no support.

I gave up on watching. And frankly i'll not bother to watch anything new on ITV until you support more ways of watching

• Anonymous commented  · 

And why, oh why can you Airplay some programmes and not others ITV if we must go the long winded approach of watching via iPhone/iPad!!??

• Anonymous commented  · 

Come on ITV lets see an App on Apple TV please.

• MattMatt commented  · 

Why do you hate Apple so much. There is no Apple TV app and you only allow streaming. To a chromecast box (that’s a bit of an insult when using an iPhone or ipad0. We should be living in a world of unity. Please just sort it, before Christmas. The app is on every other platform.

• JoeJoe commented  · 

This would be a really important way to access itv hub.

• NathanNathan commented  · 

Can you give us an update on this ITV? I've just scanned back through YEARS of comments and questions on this and you are just ignoring customer questions. That's really terrible customer relations. Please can you respond? Could we have some explanation why you are uninterested in providing this App? As a private company you get to make your decisions and if it doesn't make business sense for you then that's that I guess. But is it good business to just ignore a question that's been asked a 1000 times by your customers. You're treating people with contempt. What's the reason here?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20

Feedback and Knowledge Base