This forum is for IDEAS ONLY. For any product issues please contact itvhubhelp@itv.com

ITV Hub For TV App Store

I was hoping that ITV Hub would be on the New  TV App Store (TVos) to watch in HD on the big screen instead of having to use AirPlay from my iPhone. Would you add this?

2,464 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    John BellJohn Bell shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

369 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DavidDavid commented  · 

I consume 99% of the tv I watch via Apple TV and I’d love to start watching more ITV shows but without an Apple TV app it’s simply not convenient enough. I will have to stick with iPlayer, Netflix and Amazon Instant Video until you release an app and when / if you do you can guarantee I’ll be there in s flash. Thanks for listening :-)

• Mike DubarMike Dubar commented  · 

I wish to add my voice to these appeals for your company to produce an app, not only for Apple's iOS devices but also for tvOS used on ATV. I have ITV Player and STV Player on my Safari browser and can Airplay the content to the TV, but this means I cannot use the computer for other tasks at the same time. An ATV specific version of your apps is essential for normal activity.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why will itv hib nit work with Apple TV. You asked me to rate you: I rate you a score of 0.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why does ITV not support Apple TV? Your advertisers must be losing out here.

• ColinColin commented  · 

Come on ITV ... catch up with what your customers want and get that app for Apple TV.

• Anonymous commented  · 

What do your advertisers think of the fact that you don't support AirPlay? ITV and their advertisers are missing a trick here.......you are becoming obsolete

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add an app to the Apple TV ITV. Please!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Get with the times ....... Do you really want to drive people away from watching ITV? That is now happening. Develop the support for AirPlay or allow mirroring using ITV hub please.

• TerryTerry commented  · 

This has been an issue for at least a year in my experience, probably longer. Why haven't you done anything about this yet? I am missing some excellent ITV output. No such problem with BBC.

• PaulPaul commented  · 

I am spending less and less time watching your content as you are making it inconvenient to access. Bring on an Apple TV app!

• JulianJulian commented  · 

I've said it before, but do they monitor this site? Feels like they don't as you can't imagine that any broadcaster could disregards its customers as much as itv.

• kingking commented  · 

Yes, ITV just how long do you wish to be trailing behind the BBC on such technical issues? To be honest, I was an avid ITV watcher but the more I don't see it, the less I miss it.

• Jamie HJamie H commented  · 

Surely it's not in ITV's interests to get left behind on this. Likely to be a new 4K Apple TV out later this year generating renewed customer interest in the Apple TV. It'll now have Amazon, BBC, and Netflix and you can at least airplay All 4. ITV are a joke on this and making themselves irrelevant.

• PaulPaul commented  · 

Please can you explain why you refuse to provide this app for customers?

• Pietro Di MeglioPietro Di Meglio commented  · 

Still waiting! Amazon are finally bringing Prime Video to Apple TV. C'mon ITV! Also desperate for All 4 and My5

• G H POTTSG H POTTS commented  · 

Itv need to prioritise the hub for Apple TV. It is unbelievable that they won't even allow mirroring which was originally available. Please explain ITV!

• Jonathan TeagueJonathan Teague commented  · 

Amazon Instant Video just announced for Apple TV "later this year". Still nothing from ITV, All 4 or My 5

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have to agree with everyone else. Getting ITV hub on an apple TV should be a priority, especially as it should be easy enough with a pre-existing iOS app!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I can only agree with the previous comments here. Why in this digital/ streaming age of TVs is there no itv hub for Apple TV?
        You have even disabled Airplay to prevent mirroring from an IPad. How mean is this!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19

Feedback and Knowledge Base