This forum is for IDEAS ONLY. For any product issues please contact itvhubhelp@itv.com

ITV Hub For TV App Store

I was hoping that ITV Hub would be on the New  TV App Store (TVos) to watch in HD on the big screen instead of having to use AirPlay from my iPhone. Would you add this?

3,089 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    John Bell shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

438 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Janet commented  · 

I can't find ITV Hub on the Apple TV app. Could it be because my Apple TV device is about 2 years old? The only way I could think to watch is via AirPlay but when I do, it comes up with a black screen and a message saying 'Sorry... This video does not currently support Airplay Mirroring.' Please can anyone help???

• Anonymous commented  · 

The Apple TV App has one problem on our Sony Bravia TV: the current Morse episodes (and probably other with the old 4x3 aspect ratio) appear too narrow on the TV screen and we cannot find any way to correct this. Is this a problem with the ITV Hub on Apple TV; or a problem with the TV? Any advice would be appreciated.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Video will not play just black screen. Played the advert fine but will not paly any videos

• Alan Murrie commented  · 

Pleased to see ITV on Apple TV at last - finally ITV programmes in HD... oh wait, no it’s in SD. Seriously, it’s 2017 - I can understand the whole pay extra to view without ads (even though you still get some ads if you pay £3.99 a month - nice) but no HD. Come on ITV, catch up with the times - this is not 2005.

• Des Collins commented  · 

Great to finally see the ITV Hub on Apple TV.

Using the app this evening to watch I’m a celebrity - a a few issues.

Quality of the stream is great.
        App functionality is good - would be good to have ability to scrub back through time on ‘live’ streams

One issue this evening - the stream hung a few times. Had to quit the app to get it to work again.
        Also ... watching the stream, it seems to go into super fast forward mode (as though it’s catching up with itself) then the stream crashes.

His happened a few times .... had to revert back to the ‘TV Player’ app to finish watching the program as it became I useable.

I’m sure these are just early release issues that will be cleared up over time.

Good work so far!

• Brendon commented  · 

ITV HUB NOW ON APPLE TV.

• Anonymous commented  · 

When is ITV Hub coming to Apple TV? How ridiculous it is, in 2017, ITV haven’t got their app on the Apple store for aTV! Get on with it

• Caroline Cooper commented  · 

Really no Apple TV app?? What is ITV Playing at.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Come on where is the Apple TV app, to be frank I just don’t watch your channel and stick to the bbc iPlayer. If you want me to watch your content then give me my app

• Derek Rossiter commented  · 

My5 had just been added. Can't be long now!

• Anonymous commented  · 

If you have problems with Xcode try www.vualto.com and tell them Phil sent you. Come on, you are so far behind.

• Anonymous commented  · 

february was a long time ago any update?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi when will itv hub finally come to Apple TV! The biggest streaming setup around. So frustrating to not be available

• Toby commented  · 

Please please please make an Apple TV app!

• Brian commented  · 

It would be good if ITV hub worked on Apple TV

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please release an ITV app for the Apple TV...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please will ITV create an App for Apple TV.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22

Feedback and Knowledge Base