This forum is for IDEAS ONLY. For any product issues please contact itvhubhelp@itv.com

ITV Hub For TV App Store

I was hoping that ITV Hub would be on the New  TV App Store (TVos) to watch in HD on the big screen instead of having to use AirPlay from my iPhone. Would you add this?

3,017 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    John Bell shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

426 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

If you have problems with Xcode try www.vualto.com and tell them Phil sent you. Come on, you are so far behind.

• Anonymous commented  · 

february was a long time ago any update?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi when will itv hub finally come to Apple TV! The biggest streaming setup around. So frustrating to not be available

• Toby commented  · 

Please please please make an Apple TV app!

• Brian commented  · 

It would be good if ITV hub worked on Apple TV

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please release an ITV app for the Apple TV...

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please will ITV create an App for Apple TV.

• Steve D commented  · 

I suspect that in the past ITV considered Apple TV to not be popular enough in the UK and to be too niche to be worth supporting. However with the launch of Apple TV 4K, the device is now becoming enormously popular, to the point that many shops and even Apple themselves have sold out and there's a wait to get hold of them. So come on ITV, there's no longer an excuse not to support Apple TV.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Come ITV Sort it out we need the app

• Anonymous commented  · 

Having used its hub I have been really disappointed that no app for Apple TV 4K exists, any chance that an app is to be made n the near future?

• John Hargreaves commented  · 

Can’t understand why ITV player is not available on Apple TV!!!!!
        WHY?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Itv......why not provide a service and support Apple

• Greg C commented  · 

Seriously ITV, what's your issue with Apple TV? Get it done already! It's been long enough :(

• Graham commented  · 

There are some real geeks out there who wont have anything to do with Apple and their OS ... guess some reside in the ITV and Channel 4 app development teams. If that is the case come on guys and gals stop sticking with the program and think out of the the box for a bit ...

• Ian Pinkney commented  · 

I love many of the programs available on th ITV hub and would love to subscribe to the advert free version but due to it's unavailability on the Apple TV I can justify the monthly payments. Looks like I will have to stick with Netflix and BBC iplayer.
        I assume there is some stupid Apple hater in the ITV company that is blocking this. No way to run a business.

• Will Anderson commented  · 

Lol you've stared making an app for LG Tv but not one for apple tvg with 3 times the votes :/

• Anonymous commented  · 

One cannot hear a word stone is saying on This Morning, do what America did and sack Piers Morgan

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22

Feedback and Knowledge Base