This forum is for IDEAS ONLY. For any product issues please contact itvhubhelp@itv.com

ITV Hub For TV App Store

I was hoping that ITV Hub would be on the New  TV App Store (TVos) to watch in HD on the big screen instead of having to use AirPlay from my iPhone. Would you add this?

2,251 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    John BellJohn Bell shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

346 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jonathan TeagueJonathan Teague commented  · 

True. I haven't watched ITV for nearly 12 months as Apple TV is what we use and its not on there. Apparently next week Amazon will announce their instant video app for Apple TV so its gaining popularity.

Occasionally ill dust off the Freesat box to watch Formula 1 or Formula E but after that its switched off as why would I bother reading a TV guide and setting recordings when I can just open the iPlayer app, pick the show I want to watch and do the same on Netflix, iTunes and Now TV

ITV is getting left behind along with Channel 4 and 5. Ill probably just get tired of waiting and just enjoy what I have on there while the old terrestrial broadcasters consign themselves to the dustbin of history.

• Jonathan ConnJonathan Conn commented  · 

ITV hub for Apple TV is a must. You are losing viewers

• JulianJulian commented  · 

I believe Amazon Prime Vidro now features an ad-free ITV as a ''Amazon channel' for £3.99 per month. So, if the announcement of Amazon Prime on Apple TV takes place next month, as forecast, then we have an indirect solution.

• MarkMark commented  · 

Come on ITV, What's the problem!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

You want an idea. Here is one. Release ITV app for apple tv 4.

Same here, I've got so frustrated, I deleted channel 3 from all my tvs. They are stuck in the past. Pathetic.

I've stopped watching ITV completely until they develop an Apple TV app. It's ridiculous that this is missing - why is this the case? Please, please, please sort this out. It's very frustrating.

• Anonymous commented  · 

ITV this is ridiculous! Why do you not have an Apple TV app? It won't take much development to release and would make many customers happy! You have apps on other platforms why not for one of the biggest TV platforms?

• Anonymous commented  · 

When is ITV going to sort out the mirroring problem with iOS?

It won't mirror video through Apple TV (you get audio) AND the same happens when mirroring through HDMI connection.

It has only been like this since the update on 21st December 2016.

Mrs A Thompson

• Anonymous commented  · 

I can't believe ITV hub is not on Apple TV 4. Is this some kind of a joke.

• Anonymous commented  · 

APPLE AIRPLAY ... Why is ITV struggling to fix this ?? Your ITV Hub ratings in the Apple App Store are dropping continuously, why don't you call the BBC for help ?? And finally get this fixed,

• Anonymous commented  · 

We need an itv hub app for Apple TV as this is the reason I brought the Apple TV so I could AirPlay ,AirPlay is now blocked,so please bring out an Apple TV 4 app it's so frustrating.

• Wake up itvWake up itv commented  · 

Itv hub should be on as many devices as possible, not a select few, it should offer a complementary service to live tv, which works flawlessly for bbc iplayer. Pull your finger out itv!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why is the categories section of the online hub not on the app?

• IanIan commented  · 

ITV could make an app very quick, however I suggest this is all down to tv rights etc. I read the other day that TV player will now show channel 4 content for the first time on Microsoft Windows and Xbox app, when channel 4 was already available on Apple iOS. I read that tv companies have to obtain rights to show content on the big screen and perhaps ITV's hands are tied. Just a thought.

• Pietro Di MeglioPietro Di Meglio commented  · 

An ITV Hub app would probably takes a couple of days to develop by a competent dev. Does ITV just contract retards? It's been over a year since you acknowledged this request.

• PhilpPhilp commented  · 

When showing the racing guide for that days racing on itv / itv4 why put the days racing with meetings all over the place ! Why not just say for example newbury

1:30 then
        2:00
        2:35 and so on
        Kelso
        2:03
        2:45
        3:30 and so on

Instead of having them all over the place its not as good as when channel 4 had the racing !!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I hate the fact that the act called doga, yoga for you and your dog had so much animal cruelty in it, the animals were scared and it was disgusting

• EllenaEllena commented  · 

My boyfriend and his mum 6 years ago were in a terrorist car bombing placed by a military man or known as there husband and step dad they still take everyday thinking about it letting it get them down I see him cry everyday thinking about it having flash backs there house is falling apart there not proud of it they are trying to get money of the courts to change that but donesnt seem to be happening, all I ask is 60 minuite make over please help them out !!

• Mart InmanMart Inman commented  · 

As most of my viewing is on demand, I've stopped watching ALL ITV content unless it appears on rival streaming platforms which Im sure will please ITV's advertisers no end. Disappointing this still hasnt been addressed a year later.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18

Feedback and Knowledge Base