This forum is for IDEAS ONLY. For any product issues please contact itvhubhelp@itv.com

Will we be able to download ?

2,162 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

342 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

hi ive just paid for itv hib plus and now i have logged onto my pc and was going to download a programm but i dont have an option to download~??

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am 66 years old I have always been able to watch the TV hub today I can't because I have to sign in no idea what to do ,also do I have to pay now I am using a hudle does this mean I can't get it .need help ,!!

• NicolaNicola commented  · 

I've just paid can I not download on my android phone?

• Anonymous commented  · 

sadly like many others I have been duped into paying 3.99 month thinking I could DL onto my tablet....duuh. Android tablets are not tablets? clever wording apple phones and tablets. will be cancelling on day 13. deceitful dummies.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Advert should make clear that downloads are available only for Apple products. Wasted time & money subscribing. Sentence above should read on Apple phones and IPADS not tablets. I feel like iI have been conned and taken for a mug. In future i will only use ITV if there is no other alternative.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why should I have to pay to download when I can go to BBC and download Completely free of charge. It is not fair whatsoever

• Anonymous commented  · 

No where on this app does it state being able to download a program. It is unfair that we have to pay for a subscription so we can download, unlike BBC Iplayer when anyone can download any program. This is supposed to be a FREE app but we can only watch and not download

• Anonymous commented  · 

It says downloads WITHOUT ads have to be paid for. So why is it not possible to download WITH ads? Presumably we have a choice?
        Certainly won't be ripped off like this. I too will be using BBC.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Unfair that downloads are not free

• NigelNigel commented  · 

Why only Apple? What about PC?

• ColCol commented  · 

The faq is a complete lie. It says downloading is possible but I have an Android phone and I only found out that it doesn't work by reading the other comments. Now I find that you need to pay in any event. Terrible app.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Free downloads on Android devices please. Add adverts if you want.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Downloads should be free. Won't bother until then, I'll just use BBC iPlayer.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Rip off, don't want to pay to download when you get money from advertisers, not bothered about the adverts

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why do we have to pay to download??? BBC iplayer has had the download option for years & it's free. Won't be signing up.

• NickieNickie commented  · 

I totally agree with Cathy - why should we pay when we can get BBC

• CathyCathy commented  · 

I don't think charging is appropriate, the only time most people would download is to be able to watch when they have no internet.Shame, would have been nice to watch on the plane, but I can always find something on BBC to download for free and watch instead. Why would I pay £3.99 for the month when I won't have need to dowload again for many months later???

• JimJim commented  · 

So then, when will you extend the service to windows based devices? And, how come you've marked the item as "Completed"?

• StephenCWLLStephenCWLL commented  · 

What a joke and not even on Android. I'll not be bothering.

• Anonymous commented  · 

But you have to pay?!?!?!?!? Disappointing when you can download for free on channel 4 and iPlayer

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18

Feedback and Knowledge Base